CARY, N.C. (February 12, 2019) – The Turf and Ornamental (T&O) business of Bayer, within the company’s Crop Science division, has released the new Bayer Golf Solutions Guide, a digital tool specifically designed to help turfgrass managers and other industry professionals quickly assess turf issues by making agronomic expertise more accessible – whether on the course, at home or catching a few minutes at their desk.
“When it comes to keeping golfers happy, having agronomic expertise where and when it’s needed isn’t just critical – it’s non-negotiable,” said Mike Hirvela, Customer Marketing Manager, Bayer Golf and Sports Turf Segment. “The new Bayer Golf Solutions Guide offers enhanced accessibility, improved functionality and the latest agronomic research compiled by Bayer technical experts.”
The guide draws on the shared knowledge of the Bayer Green Solutions Team, development scientists, product managers and area sales managers. It is comprised of two main sections: one with identification and treatment recommendations for key agronomic issues and another with product information on application rates, timing and more.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive agronomic recommendations, offering expert guidance on pest identification and long-term cultural practices as well as product recommendations.
- In-depth product guides, which outline best practices for application strategy and usage across the Bayer portfolio, including popular Bayer solutions like Exteris® Stressgard® and Signature™ XTRA Stressgard fungicides as well as Indemnify® nematicide.
- An interactive table of contents, which allows readers to easily jump from section to section and quickly access the information they need most.
- Text search, to locate a range of information on specific products, diseases, insects, weeds and more in seconds.
- An annotation tool, so readers can populate the guide with notes to reference later.
- And downloadable files, enabling readers to download and save pdf versions of the guide for ease of reference offline.
The Bayer Golf Solutions Guide is available for direct download, as well as an easy-to-use online flipbook format. The digital-first guide is part of Bayer’s commitment to reducing the volume of printed materials, one of many ways Bayer continually strengthens its positive impact on society and the environment.