18 hole Municipal Golf Course that is part of the Huron Clinton Metropolitan Authority Park System. Poa annua/bentgrass greens, tees and fairways. Opened in 1962. Declared one of the Top 10 Public Golf Courses in Metro Detroit by the Detroit Free Press in 2018.
- Seasonal position, April to November
- Assist in training, motivating and encouraging staff to continue to improve the condition of the golf course.
- Make plant protectant and fertilizer program applications.
- Upkeep of Toro Decoder irrigation system and repairs.
- Two or four year education in Turfgrass Management, Students enrolled in Turfgrass Management Progam or five or more years of golf course maintenance experience.
- State of Michigan Certified Pesticide Applicators License.
- Positive, pro-active and energetic disposition.
- Uniforms provided.
- Golf privileges at all HCMA Golf Courses and Season Park Pass to all Metroparks.