Waterford location: 1413 Airway Dr
Seeking a highly organized leader who enjoys working with a strong veteran team while maintaining family work-life balance. Position supported by 6 office personnel to support client’s needs. High level problem solving for situations that elevate to Ops manager level is possible however staff handles main customer touch points. Handling large deliveries and coordinating budgets through controller and ownership runs like clockwork through well structured management meetings.
- 2 Year Turfgrass Management degree required
- Must be licensed in 3A, 3B. 7A, 7D are helpful.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Familiar with computers a must. Will train on software use.
- Understanding small engine repairs is important but not required.
- Must have a highly motivating personality with great drive to coach others.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- True Profit Sharing
- Flexible vacation time off requests within reason
- M-F Saturdays at peak times only and typically half days
- Work hours 6am-5pm M-F