Member Only Benefits
Full access to MiGCSA.org members only sections which includes access to:
- Industry Job Postings
- Current and past digital issues of MiGCSA Course Conditions
- Posting ability for jobs and classifieds
- Current Member database
- Edit and update your member profile
Email news and event announcements
Four quarterly issues of MiGCSA Course Conditions Magazine
Networking with over 750 Industry Professionals in Michigan and other areas
Discounts with MiGCSA Industry Partners
Discounts with select MiGCSA companies
- Special MiGCSA Member rates at Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa using promo code NMI34H9IX CLICK HERE for more information.
Dues and Information
Dual Membership Requirement
All Class A and Class SM membership applicants must submit an application for membership or evidence of membership with the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) and must maintain that membership thereafter. Grandfathered Class A members from the original four districts will not be required to prove membership with the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA).
Rights of Membership
Except as otherwise provided herein, members of MiGCSA shall have all of the rights of membership. These rights shall include the following:
Use of the Association name, initials, and logo in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure and Guidelines established by the Board of Directors.
Attendance at the annual meeting of the Association
Eligibility to vote if a Class AA, A, SM, C, D, AFF and R Member.
Eligibility to be a Director if a Class A, Class SM, Class AFF or Class C.
Eligibility to be an Officer if a Class A or Class SM.
Reclassification of Members
All reclassifications of members shall be made by the Board of Directors, in accordance with Standing Rules adopted by it from time to time, or pursuant to directives adopted by the membership at any annual meeting or any special meeting called for that purpose.
- Voluntary Reclassification: Any individual member may request a change in his or her membership classification in writing to the Board of Directors to accord with a change in his or her qualifications for membership as set forth in Section 3 of this Article.
- Mandatory Reclassification: All members, upon renewal of their annual membership, must clearly state their current employment status. The determination of the appropriate classification of membership for each individual shall be made in accordance with his or her qualifications for membership as set forth in Section 3 of this Article.