AgroLiquid is built upon three core principles of product development:
- Conduct extensive research
- Emphasize solid agronomics
- Create sustainability for the grower and consumer alike
The result is advanced crop fertility products, programs and recommendations. Ongoing product development efforts promise to keep AgroLiquid in its leadership position as the company continues to grow.
Our family-owned company has its roots in Michigan’s highly specialized fruit and vegetable business. Incorporated in 1983, the company has grown into a national presence marketing to all types of producers. AgroLiquid now enjoys significant business in the Corn Belt and other row crop areas while retaining its ability to meet the needs of the other markets.
As a family business AgroLiquid reflects the values and principles of its ownership:
- Transparent honesty
- Ethical business practices by employees and associates (view our Statement of Ethics)
- Accurate representation of products and programs
- The value represented is the value provided
The rapid recent growth of AgroLiquid is due to the strong relationships we build with customers utilizing an ethical business model.
A steady stream of researched, improved products coupled with an ethical business model will continue to give producers of all crops increasingly better ways to Prosper the Farmers.
Looking for an individual who has a keen eye for detail while maintaining a strong sense of creativity. As a grounds and landscape associate you will actively engage in the daily grounds keeping and maintenance aspects of our facilities.
- General grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, edging, pruning etc.
- Assist with record keeping of preventative maintenance program for grounds equipment
- Tree maintenance including planting, removal, blocking, splitting, and stacking wood
- Monitoring turf and ornamentals for disease, insects, or rodent damage
- Apply fertilizer & pesticide sprays for turf and ornamentals and keep record of applications
- Irrigation systems scheduling perform maintenance and repair programs
- Equipment maintenance
- Trash pickup and cleanup
- Snow plowing and snow removal
- Daily communications with supervisor, NCRS and/or Facilities Department staff members
- Assist NCRS with various tasks as needed
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Previous grounds maintenance or landscaping experience
- Basic knowledge of job related machines and tools as well as their designs, uses and repair.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Mechanically inclined
- Comfortable working primarily outside
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, squat, stoop for extended periods of time and move over 75 lbs.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Current Pesticide License (3A/3B/6)
- Forklift Operator Certification or ability to obtain one
- Chauffeurs license or the ability to obtain one
- The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and set goals to accomplish your work
Health, Life, Disability, Matching Retirement, PTO, Bonus